Cousin Sal went 2-1-0 on his Week 6 picks but turned in a net loss of -$240 after his best bet lost outright. This brings the overall record of Cousin Sal’s Sure Thing to 11-7-0 (+$1160). Here are his Week 7 picks.
Cousin Sal Week 7
Chargers (+6.5) at Falcons
Cousin Sal is risking $440 to win $400 on Chargers +6.5:
- Coach Mike McCoy is on the hot seat and has 10 days to prepare.
- Falcons were punished physically against the Seahawks.
- Atlanta plays to the level of their competition. 4 of their 6 games this season have been decided by less than a touchdown.
- Falcons are 0-6 against the spread in their last six games as a home favorite.
- San Diego is 8-1 against the spread in their last nine games as a road games.
Bengals (-9.5) vs. Browns
Cousin Sal is risking $550 to win $500 on Bengals -9:
- Bengals are already in must-win mode.
- Browns need to lose the game if they want to lock up the first overall pick.
- Cincinnati are 14-6 against the spread in their last 20 games following a straight-up loss.
- Browns are 0-6 against the spread in their last six matches against divisional opponents.
Titans (-2.5 -130) vs. Colts
Cousin Sal is risking $910 to win $700 on Titans -2.5 (-130):
- Tennessee’s major problem is that they turn the ball over a lot, but the Colts are 28th in the league in sacks.
- DeMarco Murray will be able to run against a Colts team that allows over 117 yards per game on the ground.
- Indianapolis are 1-4-1 against the spread in their last 6 road games.
GEM: Jeremy Maclin
BUST: Melvin Gordon
Cousin Sal NFL Record
- W1: Titans +2 (-$770)
- W1: Lions +3.5 (+$1200)
- W1: Bears +6 (-$1980)
- W2: Steelers -3.5 (+$700)
- W2: Saints +4.5 (+$800)
- W2: Panthers -13 (+$1400)
- W3: Bengals -3.5 (-$770)
- W3: Buccaneers (-$880)
- W3: Bills +4.5 (+$1000)
- W4: Raiders +3 (+$500)
- W4: Panthers -3.5 (-$770)
- W4: Jets +2.5 (-$1100)
- W5: Lions +3 (+$300)
- W5: Giants +7.5 (+$400)
- W5: Patriots -625 (+$1370)
- W6: Dolphins +8 (+$300)
- W6: Chiefs +1 (+$500)
- W6: Eagles -2.5 -130 (-$1040)