Cousin Sal went 1-2-0 last week for a net loss of -$650. This brings the Cousin Sal’s Sure Thing overall record to 5-4-0 for +$700. I have decided to stop the recap articles and instead include the summary in the following week’s article. Here are Cousin Sal’s NFL Picks Week 4.
Cousin Sal NFL Picks Week 4
Oakland Raiders (+3) at Baltimore Ravens
Cousin Sal is risking $550 to win $500 on the Raiders +3:
- Derek Carr threw for over 350 yards and 3 touchdowns last year against the Raiders (in Oakland).
- Baltimore is 1-7-1 against the spread in their last 9 games as a home favorite.
- Oakland is 6-0-0 against the spread in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
Carolina Panthers (-3.5) at Atlanta Falcons
Cousin Sal is risking $770 to win $700 on the Panthers -3.5:
- Atlanta Falcons are playing on short rest.
- The Falcons are 1-6 against the spread in their last 7 home games.
- The Panthers will be looking for revenge after Atlanta dealt them their only regular season loss last year.
New York Jets (+2.5) vs. Seattle Seahawks:
Cousin Sal is risking $1100 to win $1000 on the Jets +2.5:
- 71% of people betting the game in Vegas are on Seattle.
- Sal says you should never bet with the public.
- Russell Wilson has a sprain knee and may not start.
- Jets are 4-0 against the spread in their last 4 games as a home underdog.
Gem: Hunter Henry
Bust: TY Hilton
Cousin Sal Record
Cousin Sal’s record for the 2016-17 NFL season is currently 5-4-0 (+$700):
- W1: Tennessee Titans +2 (-$770)
- W1: Detroit Lions +3.5 (+$1200)
- W1: Chicago Bears +6 (-$1980)
- W2: Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 (+$700)
- W2: New Orleans Saints +4.5 (+$800)
- W2: Carolina Panthers -13 (+$1400)
- W3: Cincinnati Bengals -3.5 (-$770)
- W3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-$880)
- W3: Buffalo Bills +4.5 (+$1000)