Cousin Sal swept his picks last week going 3-0-0 for (+$2070). He managed to get away with risking his entire bankroll on an awful Patriots ML price at -625. I would be lying if I said I was not hoping the Browns would win so the poor bankroll management did not go unpunished. But he lives to see another day. Here are this week’s Cousin Sal’s Sure Thing picks.
Cousin Sal NFL Picks Week 6
Miami Dolphins (+8) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Cousin Sal has risked $330 to win $300 on Dolphins +8:
- Miami HC cut two offensive linemen to send a message.
- Steelers are 2-13 ATS when favored by more than a touchdown on the road.
KC Chiefs (+1) vs. Oakland Raiders
Cousin Sal is risking $550 to win $500 on Chiefs +1:
- Oakland is 4-1 despite being out-gained in yards-per-play in each game this season.
- Chiefs are 5-1 straight-up in their last 6 games in Oakland.
- KC head coach Andy Reid is 15-2 off a bye-week.
Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5 -130) vs. Washington Redskins
Cousin Sal has bought half a point to bring the line down to -2.5. He is risking $1040 to win $800 on the Eagles -2.5:
- Eagles are a balanced team.
- Redskins defense ranks 27th in the league.
GEM: Coby Fleener
BUST: Matt Ryan
Cousin Sal Record
- W1: Titans +2 (-$770)
- W1: Lions +3.5 (+$1200)
- W1: Bears +6 (-$1980)
- W2: Steelers -3.5 (+$700)
- W2: Saints +4.5 (+$800)
- W2: Panthers -13 (+$1400)
- W3: Bengals -3.5 (-$770)
- W3: Buccaneers (-$880)
- W3: Bills +4.5 (+$1000)
- W4: Raiders +3 (+$500)
- W4: Panthers -3.5 (-$770)
- W4: Jets +2.5 (-$1100)
- W5: Lions +3 (+$300)
- W5: Giants +7.5 (+$400)
- W5: Patriots -625 (+$1370)