Cousin Sal rebounded after a rough start to the season by sweeping his picks last week going 3-0-0 (+$2900). This put him at 4-2-0 (+$1350) on the season. However he decided to release this week’s episode of Cousin Sal’s Sure Thing with a square aspect ratio so I hope he loses all of his money.
Cousin Sal NFL Picks Week 3
Cincinnati Bengals (-3.5) vs. Denver Broncos
Cousin Sal is risking $770 to win $700 on the Bengals -3:
- Broncos lost Demarcus Ware and Donald Stephenson last week.
- This will be Trevor Siemian’s first road game.
- Bengals are 5-1 against their spread in their last 6 games following a loss.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-6) vs. Los Angeles Rams
Cousin Sal is risking $880 to win $800 on the Buccaneers -6:
- He calls this the fishy line of the week.
- The Bucs got blown out last week and lost Doug Martin. They are playing the Rams who knocked off the Seahawks last week. He says the oddsmakers are begging you to take the points. So you must go against them.
- The Rams are 1-5-1 against the spread over their last 7 road games.
- The Rams have not won a Week 3 game since 2010.
BEST BET: Buffalo Bills (+4.5) vs. Arizona Cardinals
Cousin Sal is risking $1100 to win $1000 on the Bills +4.5:
- His favorite gambling scenario is when a west team travels east to play an early game where they are favored by more than 3 points.
- Buffalo are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 games against the Cardinals.
Cousin Sal Fantasy Advice
Gem: Miami Dolphins Defense
- Playing against Cody Kessler and the Browns.
- Miami’s defense looked good against the Seahawks.
- Jarvis Landry will be returning punts.
- Should be good for double-digit fantasy points.
Bust: Allen Robison
- 126 receiving yards and no touchdowns over 2 games.
- Ravens defense has allowed a league-low 169 passing yards per game.
Cousin Sal Betting Record
- Week 1: Tennessee Titans +2 (-$770)
- Week 1: Detroit Lions +3.5 (+$1200)
- Week 1: Chicago Bears +6 (-$1980)
- Week 2: Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 (+$700)
- Week 2: New Orleans Saints +4.5 (+$800)
- Week 2: Carolina Panthers -13 (+$1400)